Anybody Sew Anything for Herself Lately?

I am going to sew a dress for myself. I hope I can do it, I am rusty on the sewing machine!

AdrianaS

Asked by AdrianaS at 3:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I can't sew a straight line if my life depended on it lol. I wish I could though!!!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I can't sew either! I did shorten the straps on a dress for my DD10, I was really proud of myself! lol
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope I haven't sewn anything for myself lately. Wish I had the time to though.
    PmhTaylor

Answer by PmhTaylor at 11:44 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• Haven't sewn anything for my self lately. Did make a highchair seat cover about 2 years ago for my GD. Didn't turn out to bad considering I even made my own pattern. Good luck on your project. You'll have to post a pic when it's done.
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 2:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I like to make my own purses and decorative patches... I'm currently working on the cat that pepe le pew (sp?) was always chasing. Everything I sew is done by hand though.... I couldn't use a sewing machine if my life depended on it. It always bunches up in knots under the fabric... pretty on top but not so much below.
    awesomedeity

Answer by awesomedeity at 5:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2010

• I was JUST thinking of taking another quilting class! I haven't tried to do the quilting thing for 9 years and am not sure how to use the machine anymore either..... Good luck! It sounds fun... I haven't made a dress since I made my maternity dress 26 years ago!
    shellakers

Answer by shellakers at 12:11 AM on Sep. 24, 2010