Square One of Potty Training, Again ...

My oldest just turned 4 years old in August, he has a speach delay. Over the summer I finally got him potty trained, and right as school started we where going to work on night potty training. The school he goes to is an Early Learning Center, and yes they help out with potty training. He went last year so its not something new for him. Anyways I sent him in underwear to school and each day he'd come home with wet pants. There are only 6 kids in his class with 3 teachers. So I really don't understand how no one can take him to use the bathroom. I've talked to the school but that gets me no where. how do I potty train (or re potty train) DS when the school is requesting he wears a diaper?

*Sorry had to edit, should mention by wet pants. I meant he we his pants, but they put dry ones on him. Thought I would say that before anyone gets the wrong idea.

Apple_Pie2010

Asked by Apple_Pie2010 at 4:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You need to sit down with the teachers and the director and tell them it is unacceptable that they are SUPPOSED to help with potty training that is what you pay them for, and what they are doing is a violation of the law, and that if they don't fix it report them to the state agency that handles child care. This is a serious problem they have no right to do that to him. It isn't him, it is them and they are setting him back, and if they don't fix it take him elsewhere.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have to agree with truealaska....this just isn't right. Putting him back in diapers is going to make him regress, as teachers, they should KNOW that.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the advice! I actually don't pay for it, but thats besides the point.
    Apple_Pie2010

Comment by Apple_Pie2010 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Sep. 22, 2010