whats the best stroller on the market?

in terms of comfort, weight

toybar02

Asked by toybar02 at 4:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• what kind do you want? There are different types for different uses, there are travel systems that the carseat hooks into, just regular strollers, umbrella strollers which are light weight but for older babies, joggers etc.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We have a graco and we love it! Kind of spendy but worth it! People call it the cadilac of strollers when I am out with babes!
    CharleesMom7

Answer by CharleesMom7 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Are you looking for the combo stroller and car seat or an umbrella stroller? It'll be easier to figure out from there. One of the better, more affordable, brands I've seen is Chicco. This brand is available at Babies R Us. The travel system and umbrella strollers for my daughter were/are Evenflo.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I love my One Step Ahead double stroller
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 2:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a Bob Revolution and I love it. You can use it with certain infant seats and then up to 70 lbs. It has air tires that sometimes do need to be aired up, but the ride is much smoother for the baby. Especially if you do a lot of outdoor walking on uneven surfaces or just on roads, not sidewalks. However, I would love one of the Bugaboo strollers where you can have the baby facing you all the time. But they are really really pricey.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:54 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• graco!
    HuntersMom25

Answer by HuntersMom25 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 1, 2010