Could I be pregnant?

Hi! I finally took the pregnancy at the right time which is my first morning pea. I took an EPT. pregnancy test. Ones your pregnant there it should say a plus sign. If you are not pregnant the one negative line should just stay there. I had two parallel negative lines and then it quickly faded away. What does that mean? I took tests before and they were negative. Because I've been getting my periods. My last period was so painful that I felt like I needed to go to the hospital to ease the pain. I didn't sleep the whole night and I had school the next day. Could this mean that I'm pregnant? And by the way, by 7 o'clock I always get so tired like I just want to sleep and nothing else. But I'm in cosmetology adult school so I got to to do home work. And I feel nauseous in the morning all the time. It seems that I feel nauseous more often now.

Blingblong20

Asked by Blingblong20 at 5:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you could be coming down with something, but you could also be pregnant too, but it just might be really hard to tell so you might want to get a blood test done
    meliscool72

Answer by meliscool72 at 6:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• id have your doctor test your urine or do a blood test. sometimes the hpts dont show up correctly. good luck
    lovingmom2jack

Answer by lovingmom2jack at 5:21 PM on Sep. 24, 2010