do you have any tattoos?

how many and what are they?

meliscool72

Asked by meliscool72 at 5:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have 4 small freckle size dots from my radiation treatments. I'm thinking about getiing a ribbon on the site of one of them.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have 3. A butterfly on my ankle. It was my first and my "test" to see if I could take the pain. I have another on my foot. Its a vine with my DD's name. 3rd on my back. Its a star burst with a moon and pentacle in the center.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have three. My first one was on my left front side of my hip - it is a heart with clouds behind it.. there is a banner that goes over the hearts which says "Semper Fi" aka Always Faithful in the Marines.. so it is for my husband.
    My second is tribal on my lower back... and it isn't finished completely yet. I am adding symbolic items to represent my two little boys.
    My third is on the upper center of my back. It is in Japanese saying faithful love. My husband has a matching tat on his ribs. We got it before he deployed to Afghan last year.

So, all mine have a meaning behind them.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 7:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• nope, but here's a bump.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Oh, one on each hip and 2 on my lower torso.
    Cindy18

• I have three.  Anubis on my shoulder.  My family's zodiac signs on my back and a phoenix on my leg.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• FIVE-

1- My very first tattoo on my left shoulder blade is a playboy bunny. Something I always said I was going to get (even from the age of 8 when I didn't even know what Playboy was)

2- A pink star with black swirls & smaller purple stars on my right leg. I got it to match a friends. Thankfully we got what I had wanted & not what she had wanted......(we no longer talk. & i was about to get something I didn't want on my leg, & they are not totally matching tattoos where my are pink & purple hers are purple & pink)

3- I have the A&F moose on my left leg. I got it because I didn't want a cartoon moose, but still wanted a moose (My sons nick name is little moose, & hubby is big moose) So where ever I go I have my little moose with me

4- I have a sea turtle (black) On the base of my neck, right before my shoulder blades, but right under the hair line. I got it because of my love of sea turtles. =) Cont.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• 5- My last one is a Dixie Heart (Rebel Flag in the shape of a heart) I got it in honor of my Father in law who passed away in Nov, do to cancer. He was like a real father to me, & I wanted to do something to honor him. He was a proud southern man, & will forever be in my heart.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• None and will never get one. Not for me.

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• huge seraphim angel on my arm, music notes on my shoulder blades, face coming out of smoke on my upper back/lower neck
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 22, 2010