Will u expect

more if u have an unromantic husband who does not believe in roses,kisses,cuddles & all that stuff but loves u more than anything else,takes care of the baby when u r not at home, fulfills each of ur desire,helps u in every possible manner, is caring, loving,does n't smokes drinks occasionally but yes whenever he has a little bit of spare time on Sundays(busy schedule otherwise) he likes to spend it with his friends

A11

Asked by A11 at 5:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• If he does everything you say he does. Let him have some time to himself with his friends. But I would remind him you want some time too.

Answer by louise2 at 6:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• What do you mean expect more? Sounds lke he does everything already.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My hubby does alot to help me out, But he doesn't bring me flowers, or light candles for the bedroom time, its just the way he is. (Instead of bring me store bought flowers, he'll by me a new rose bush for me to plant & enjoy all the time)

If hes doing all of that for you, why can't he have some friend time? I mean it cant be about you & family all the time & Im a big believer that couples need to have friends & be able to spend time with friends when they choose to without the other getting mad. I mean if it was an all the time, going to the friends house, never helping out with the children, then yea I can understand being upset

But having friend to vent too, to joke with, to laugh with is just as imporant as having time with family.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• omg honey you have a good man there on your hands. let him go and have some "me/him" time with his friends. he deserves a little change and outlet, it does recharge his batteries for all those great things he does. I wish my husband was half of the man yours is.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 8:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would let him have his time.
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 10:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• would i want more?
    HELL NO
    sounds like a perfect little life

if you do not want him, can we trade?
    PLEASE!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yeah i wouldnt mind have someone like that but i would just tell him that i want some time with him aswell
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• depends on what is important to you , if you are happy and you love him then no , no one is perfect, you have to take the good with the bad , unless the bad out weighs the good of corse.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 10:05 PM on Sep. 22, 2010