Where do you live and why?

I would especially love to hear about people living outside the United States.

I live in Southeast Michigan. I love our town, the schools are great, the community is friendly. We live here because it's close to both our parents. I love Michigan because of the Great Lakes they make for a fun, and close, vacation destination.

RyansMom001

Asked by RyansMom001 at 6:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in vermont because i was born here but now that i'm an adult i do like it especially because i live near a lake
    sadie51

Answer by sadie51 at 6:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in Lake George NY " the country" The trees a starting to turn here, I love it. We can get to Vermont and Canada for day trips which I like doing. I miss my fam. since they all live in Jersey which is 3.5 hours away not to bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• We live in Tennessee we recently relocated from Alabama because there were no decent paying jobs available. My dh is making alot more money now doing the exact same job he did in Alabama.  I am even making more money doing the exact same job I did in Alabama, but I work in Georgia (we live 2 miles north of the state line).

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in PA b/c I was born here and our family is close...I do not love it here...the winters are miserable
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in south georgia, about 7 miles from he florida border. Nice small town, surrounded by live oaks and cypress trees, spanish moss, there's a college in the town and most of its buildings are spanish architecture...very lovely place! I am originally from a small town in northern Jersey. Surrounded by national forest and lakes...the dream place to grow up! It made me who I am today! I moved to sout georgia to live with a guy LOL. That didnt work out but I stayed because this south georgia town grew on me.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 6:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in Urbanna, VA because my soon to e ex husband threatened me. My daughter and I moved from Richmond, VA. We love it here. My daughters school is so much better then her old one. It is peaceful, beautiful and we are surronded by water. The toen is small and within walking distance.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in KY because when I was 12 my mother moved here. We are originally from Ohio. I just never left after I turned 18. Our life is here.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in Germany because my husband is in the military. I like Europe a lot.

.Lovinglife.

Answer by .Lovinglife. at 6:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in Southeast Michigan, too. Born and raised here. I would love to move back to Ann Arbor. It's a beautiful city.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I live in Ontario, Canada (about an hour west of Toronto.  I moved here from England because I love Canada and we have a better life here.  There are other reasons as well but it is to long and complicated to get into here.  We chose south western Ontario because this is where the automotive industry is which is my husband's field of employment.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010