Out of country travel

Have you ever traveled out of the country?
If so, where did you go, would you go again?
If not, would you like to, where would you go?

.Lovinglife.

Asked by .Lovinglife. at 6:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Travel

• a few times...
    I've been to Cyprus (exotically beautiful), England (depressing), Ireland (breathtaking), Denmark (nice people...friendly place), Italy (one word...beautiful), France (rude people but wonderful sights), Amsterdam (insane...in a good way), and Mexico (just plain old fun!)

I was so lucky as a college student...my parents let me go on a semester long foreign exchange program!

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've been to: China, Japan, Aruba, St. Thomas, Guadeloupe, Grenada, Venezuela, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Haiti, Mexico, Belize, Canada and adding Honduras to the list in November...
    My favorite place is China- hands down. I can't wait to go back there with my girls!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 6:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That's awesome! Why was England depressing?

.Lovinglife.

Comment by .Lovinglife. (original poster) at 6:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Id like to go to China too
    .Lovinglife.

Comment by .Lovinglife. (original poster) at 6:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Nope.
    I'd like to go to Japan, Ireland, Scotland, England and that's about it.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 7:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've lived all over the United States (Including living in the Aleutian Islands which are in the Bering Sea), Newfoundland, and now I live in Japan.

I enjoy traveling and getting to see new places, and I really enjoy getting to live there and really get to experience what it's like. I'm hoping to one day live in (or get to go to) Italy, Greece, and England.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 7:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes; France, England, Ireland, Bahamas, Canada, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, and Bonaire. I really enjoy traveling internationally - even if we don't speak the language we've found that a smile and respect for the local culture goes a long way!! We're going back to Mexico in a few weeks (Cabo San Lucas), and plan on returning to Bonaire next year. Italy and Fiji are places we'd still like to visit.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've lived in Canada and England (twice each).   I have been to Wales, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, Ibiza and the US.   I love all the places I have visited but I would say that Belgium was the most boring.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I've been to England, Canada (a lot of times, mostly on business trips), Brazil, and Mexico. I'd go to all of them again.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• turkey and Germany
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 8:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2010