I just got off my period on the 8th started TTC 2 days before my period is it to aerly to have symptoms?

I wa neasueas for 2 days, but not now. I wasn't really neauseas with my other 2. I do however since yesterday have to go to the bathroom a lot like yesterday I went pee cause I had to go really bad and couldn't hold it any longer then 10-15 minutes later I had to pee so bad again like I couldn't hold it. Then I have been craving things, but not like crazy or anything. Then since yesterday I have been starving yesterday I ate all day long and then buy dinner I was starving like I hadn't eaten all day and normally I can eat one thing and it will last me all day until dinner and sometimes I am not even hungry at dinner if I eat anything. I am sure it is probably to early to test. I hate waiting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I actually tested before I missed my period with my girls. I don't know how early I was with the first, but the second I was at least 3 days early.
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 7:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• OP HERE....The thing is I hate to buy a test and I am not pregnant, but then again I hate the waiting game of a missed period lol. My periods are from 21-31 days. Last 2 months at 25 days.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm afraid you are going to have to wait - some tests are accurate 3 days before the date of your missed period, but I would wait until you are at least a day late since your cycle fluctuates a little.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010