Plan B

Im 15 weeks pregnant and had my last period during my scheduled time I always have my period on July 22. I found out I was pregnant in Sept. and when I went to the dr they measured me on the wheel and told me that I was 12 weeks pregnant. I went in for a sonogram and I am measuring 15 weeks pregnant. Now my question is Im a little worried I had taken a plan b pill thinking I was preventing a pregnancy when indeed I was pregnant but did not know. I was wondering if this will have an affect on the development of my baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not if everything looked good on the u/s. You should probably tell you doctor that though so they can check more in detail b/c I think it could have some effects.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I would definately speakl with my ob about taking the pill; he will probably send you for testing to make sure everything is fine....good luck.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:08 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• baby should be just fine hun. speaking from experience here :) my baby girl is perfectly healthy 15 month old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 20, 2008