To make up the bed everyday or to not?

HuntersMom25

Asked by HuntersMom25 at 7:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't, I usually straighten it up prior to getting into bed. When I clean our room I always make it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I make it most days
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I make it twice a day. Once when I first get up in the morning & again before I go to bed (as im getting into bed, hubby is getting out to go to work.) I have OPCD, os it drives me insane if I dont
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I make it as soon as I get up. It drives me nuts not too! To me the whole room looks a mess if the bed is not made.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Our beds are rarely made, other than when fresh sheets are put on. No one is home during the day and I really don't care about it!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I get out of bed first so hubby makes the bed. If he forgets, then I will make it. The room just looks better with the bed made!
    RJNEELEY

Answer by RJNEELEY at 8:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I always make the bed, it looks messy if it isn't made.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:21 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Eh, sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Although since the dog started to go in there to take naps I've been making it more often so that I don't have dog hair all over the sheets, just the top of the blanket.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do everyday..IF i didnt than I would end up sleepign all day long lol
    afwife58701

Answer by afwife58701 at 8:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Ehhh, screw it! lol. Make the beds if you have company over or what not. Other than that I never care:) They say that making your bed right after you wake up keeps the sweat from your sleep moist where as not making the bed airs out and dries the bed:) This is what helps me sleep at night!!! ha ha!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010