continue page 2 of who are friends

well to continue on her husbnad smokes weed and she did too. Now would I push her away because of that. No. I don't judge other people. You are supposed to like the person for who they are and not what they do. Now she wants to come back into my life and my fiance thinks that i'm nuts for talking to her because she hurt me. Her and I were very close friends. No not like that. But she came to the house not to long ago and she texted me that she really felt uncomforatble. Well how is she going to feel like when she comes after two years later. What do you ladies think.

SCRAGIRL31

Asked by SCRAGIRL31 at 8:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I answered already but also want to say here is the first clue that it won't work out..........."came to the house not to long ago and she texted me that she really felt uncomforatble." I think you will be hurt again. Be careful
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010