Kids Say the Darndest Things! Have any to share?

My cousin told me on the phone today that, in the middle of church, her son (2 yrs old) was playing with a toy cow. He suddenly discovered the cow's back side, apparently, and said "LOOK MAMA! COW'S BUTT!" right in the middle of prayer! lol... She could have died, but I think it's hilarious!

A friend's little girl (in Pre-K, so 4 yrs old) came home from school Friday. Her mom asked her "So, Stormy, what did you have for lunch today?" Her response? "I don't wanna talk about it." haha... Where do kids get these things? (btw, so that noone is concerned, my grandma is the Cafeteria Manager @ the lil girl's school, so she did confirm that Stormy had a hamburger and fruit for lunch.)

Have any cute stories to share?

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 11:06 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• When my Granmother died, my family and I were trying to figure out what clothing, makeup, shoes, etc. should be taken to the funeral home. My niece spoke up loudly and said "Don't forget her dentures so that she can eat in heaven!"

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 11:10 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• oh gosh my 2yr old says hey mommy i can counted 1,2,5,10 so he tries to count like his big brother its so cute the way he says things and he also tries to sing twinkle twinkle little star but it comes out winkle winkle wittle star! its so funny! my oldest son loves to dig for worms and he says aww mommy look how cute the worm is! i tell him yea its adorable and im thinking gross!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:11 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• my husband just got a new tattoo. My daughter who is two says "daddy let me see your tutu."
    discoverytoygal

Answer by discoverytoygal at 11:20 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was at a wedding with my aunt. It was in an outside tent thing to block the sun out and it had some porta potties right out side the tent. My aunts daughter went potty, then it was time for speeches!!! In the middle of the best man's speech my aunt's daughter screamed "Mom come wipe my butt!" LOL it was sooooo funny.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:23 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I was watching The Hot Chick with my two 6 yr old cousins when a girl on the tv asked "So do you really have a penis?"
    "What's a penis?" one cousin promptly asked.
    I was mortifited!
    "It's a boys pee pee." said the other.
    I was SO happy that I didn't have to answer!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I took my 3 year old neice to the zoo. There was an elephant there named Nosey. We went to the grocery store afterwards and saw a friend there. She greeted me and asked what we were doing. I let my neice answer. Of course she told my friend where we went.
    "Aunt Mar took me to the Zoo and I saw a great big hellafuck named Nosey!", She squealed
    My friends eyes widened as she looked at me. "Uh... she meant elephant...."
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:29 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm literally laughing out loud...
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:45 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• My daughters love watching the tv show Reba (don't ask why, I have no idea lol). My 3 year old was singing along with the theme song and I said "You're not a single Mom". She asked what it was and I explained to her that a single Mom was a Mom who raised her kids without the Daddy around. She thinks for a minute and says "Where is the Daddy? Did he go to Hell or something?" I could not stop laughing, I thought I was going to die!
    Mama0f3grlz

Answer by Mama0f3grlz at 11:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• LOL... Well, I'm sure many of those daddies have been TOLD to go to Hell!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:28 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• One night we were eating hamburgers, and the buns had sesame seeds on them. My 3 yo dd picked one up and asked if we could plant the seed, so more hamburgers would grow.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 12:32 AM on Oct. 20, 2008