how to tell the neighbor my DH doesn't want me around her?

she done me wrong like really wrong she game the kids (mine) toys and took them back (off my pourch) she said that I told her that DH friend is a sex offender just not on papers (I never said) she told everyone that I had an affair on DH with his friend (which wasn't true) she said I was an unfit mother so the police looked in my house, but found nothing. She told these neighbors that I never met they moved in she told them I didn't like them and that I wanted to fight her (which wasn't true) she told her that I was jelious because they were hanging together she told them I said that (which I never did) well now they are fighting she is talking to me. I don't go out of my way like over to her house or anything, but we see eachother at the busstop (for the kids) and if I am outside she comes to my house like nothing has happened. She has been talking to me 3 weeks now we weren't talking all summer CONT....

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Just be mean. Tell her to take a flying F**K! Why on earth would you need to have your hubby tell you not to be friends with someone like this? She sounds like a flaming b*tch and you need to get away from her fast. I would just remind her of everything she has done to you and that you didn't want to be mean but you have no interest in being friends with her because of what she has done to you.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You can be courteous and still give her the message that you do not wish to be social with her. Simply keep your responses to her short & to the point. When she comes over, tell her you are too busy to talk and say I hope you understand and walk away. After getting the cold shoulder long enough, she may leave you alone. Although, more than likely, she will use the time to say more bad things about you and your family, so be prepared to defend yourself. Also, I bet you could sue her for slander because the things she has said were malicious, unfounded and damaging to your reputation/relationships with others, even people you hadn't met yet. Slander, although it can be difficult to prove, is an illegal act, punishable by law. Who knows how many other ppl this woman has hurt w/her nasty mouth? Maybe you can tell her that you will sue her for slander if she continues & that will put a stop to her?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my DH doesn't want me talking to her after all that happened, but she is the one coming to talk to me I try, but I can't be mean lol. Now she wants me to go somewhere with her next week which I know DH wont allow me to do because of all this how do I tll her?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 8:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I still don't trust her however though
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 8:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't know I guess I am to forgiving and I hate hurting people even though she did it to me. She has been talking to me for 3 weeks now wouldn't it seem strange that all the sudden I tell her this?
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Tell her to leave you and your family alone!!! She did not try to harm just you but your family as well!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 8:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm honestly surprised you're still friends with her. With all the BS she's done, I say kick her to the curb and forget about her.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Be honest and firm. And defend yourself with the neighbors.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If she's done all that crap to you, just ignore her. I wouldn't even waste my breath telling her anything.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• tell her that she's has hurt you too many times and not been a good friends so its over
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:38 AM on Sep. 24, 2010