I just had a baby boy in April and Im still 180lbs...I wanna lose weight.

I feel super ugly and fat and EXTREMLEY unattractive, but I dont have time to excersize because of my newborn. But I am deperate to lose weight,...What should I do? I was 155 before I got pregnant and got up to 200 when I was FULL term. But I can't take being this heavy anymore. Advice?

Hezekiahs_mom

Asked by Hezekiahs_mom at 9:52 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Health

• I lost 50 pounds almost 4 years ago by cutting back on my portions, drinking lots of water and exercising at Curves. I've kept it off too!! I don't know if you're able to join a Curves, but you can still exercise by taking the baby for a walk in the stroller and also Leslie Sansone's Walk away the Pounds DVD's are great!! They are quick, low-impact and you can do them in the privacy of your own home. You can get them really cheap from ebay and half.com.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:44 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Go on a low-calorie, low-fat diet...and stick to it! I'm in the same boat as you and I have 40 lbs to lose before I'm back down to the size I want to be! I've been doing The Firm workouts (I have 3 dvds right now) and I looooove them. They seriously kick my butt and I know they are working b/c I'm getting smaller. Most of them are 30-45 minutes. I'm sure you can find some time in your schedule to workout...I know your busy but it's so worth it! Or, you can take the baby on a walk every day!
    aubB06

Answer by aubB06 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• use the baby as a weight. lay on your back, pull you knees up to your chest adn lay the baby on your legs. hold the baby with your hands and do some reverse crunches. and you can lift the baby up and down in yoru hands to the sides, you know? that helped after my first one.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:36 AM on Jul. 2, 2008