How much do you usually have left?

Nearing the ends of each month, how much money typically do you have left in your checking account?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• like 100 sometimes less than that its sad
    Anonymous

• By the end of the month....

Well I can't really answer for monthly, but I can tell you that we get a pay check the 15th and end of the month. So at the end of month we always have a whole pay check, so that doesn't really answer the question you were looking for...I know it.

So I will say the 14th of the month, which is the day before pay day, we have about $20-50;
    On the 28th, which is a few days before the next pay day, we have about $10-30.

I have had it were we only had $4 until the next payday.... it just depends one what was needed before the next pay day.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:35 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I don't.. I usually pay off everything as it comes due and spend the rest!!! LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Less than $100. But that is because any extra money, usually around $500 or so a month goes to pay extra on my car.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008