I am so confused. I think I have feelings for two men, what do I do?

MommaMissie

Asked by MommaMissie at 11:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Are you married to one of them?? If not...you can always do the pros and cons about each of them...
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Just my opinion but.... the feelings aren't real for either of them or you woudn't need the other.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• pick the one with the MOST money!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well, some advise from someone who has been there.... If you are married... turn yourself around and head back to your husband.... What you are feeling is quite normal, but you need not act upon it. Especially if he is married... Nothing good will come of it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:24 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i agree! if you love two people then it's not real. you may like them both but not love. when your in love you know for sure or it is and if your asking then it's not love. you can't love two people equally. one would stand out. keep dating them both or dump them both. just don't sleep with them both or either of them. sex gets in the way of real love. then you might be able to tell if they are true love feelings. then for which one. i doubt either though.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i know what you mean,,,,i was with my baby's father and at the same time i was cheating on him for 1 year i know i did wrong but i tryed leaving my lover but i just couldnt and i tryed leaving my babys daddy and couldnt,,,,,,so i just went on vacation for 2 weeks to another state to visit my sister to think about everything cuz i know i couldnt be like that forever,,,,,,,and i didnt miss my lover at all i felt good over there......but i missed my babys daddy sooooooooo much and i found out that he was the one i couldnt live with out///////
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am very old fashioned so I would veer toward the one who treats me with dignity and respect, the one who is stable in every way, and if you have children, you need that significant other to have a relationship with your children as well (very important if you are considering someone for long term).
    nurse4babies

Answer by nurse4babies at 6:29 AM on Oct. 20, 2008