What is with the ____?! And what were your symptoms? adult content

I haven't had a normal poop since I found out i was pregnant. I'm only 5 weeks but I have diarrhea ALL the time!! Is this normal?

The only other "symptom" I have is slight morning sickness.... no tender breasts or anything. what about u guys?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 9:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• never diarreah always constipation with me
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I wish I had diarreah seriously. I'm always constipated and is annoying feeling this way. Tender breast, morning sicknes until my 16-18 weeks oh and headaches.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 9:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Different for everyone and every pregnancy. Everyone one of mine have been different ans same in some ways.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• OMG I was the same way with my three pregnancies! Just keep hydrated and you should be just fine!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• im about 13 weeks prego and i have had diarrhea everyday since i found out i was pregnant i asked my dr. and he said some women do. but i have also had everything esle that gose with being prego. lucky me. im still even having morring sickness morning noon and night. so feel lucky that is all you have right now.
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think I had looser poop in the beginning. By the end I could barely go at all. Cherish these diarrhea days. Pretty soon you will wishing for it.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 8:18 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• its normal and i have it off and on throught pregnancy. constipation is much worse!
    lovingmom2jack

Answer by lovingmom2jack at 5:18 PM on Sep. 24, 2010