Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps


How does it work

Answer Question

Asked by amandasdesk at 9:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 4 (45 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I don't know what that is, but here's a bump, hope you get an answer :)

    Answer by Scuba at 9:29 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

  • Everything I can find says it's a brand name of clomifene or more commonly known as clomid.

    Answer by lizziebreath at 12:44 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.