Movie quote about a girl who would unlock the car door for her guy??

I remember watching a movie where a guy was either told or just realized that a girl worth his time, after he opens the car door for her, would lean over and unlock his door for him so he doesn't have to unlock it himself? And he dates a girl who DOESN"T do that so he knows she's not a good one?

Kersten

Asked by Kersten at 11:25 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Entertainment

• A Brox Tale
    cece122704

Answer by cece122704 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm not sure if you're trying to remember the movie or if there was some other question... But I've seen that movie! I can't remember the name of it, but it was where a little boy got in with the mafia, against his father's wishes, and grew to look up to their head guy as kinda his second dad... He grew up & dated this black girl, and that's what the head mafia guy told him about figuring out if she was a keeper or not. Sorry that I couldn't be of much help! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:38 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Ahh.. A Bronx Tale! That's it! Good for you, cece122704!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2008