Normal?

Me and my fiance have been togather for 3 years now we had out first child aug 12 were thinking of getting married in july of 09 but we argue constantly but we really love each other so cal you really be in love and argue? And should we wait about gettin married?

aggheff08

Asked by aggheff08 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Why would you wait? If anything it sounds like a great idea to get married and become a family. Its normal to be stressed/tense when you've just had a baby, its a lot of work, but talk to eachother and don't forget to appreciate eachother, don't become enemies give in and rely on eachother.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• A lot could happen between now and July... everyone argues in relationships, long as you listen to each other it's workable. I've learned from my mistakes to try to just not say anything when I'm angry..... sometimes you don't get the chance to say I'm sorry. So I try to think about it before I say it (and heck no it doesn't always work).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:58 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• The people you love the most are the ones who you will argue with the most. It isn't supposed to be easy to live with someone. It is how the arguments end that are important. Does the issue get pushed to the side, or does it get resolved? My Dad always told my sisters and I that the most important step in a relationship before you marry the guy is for the two of us get in a HUGE argument. If you have not had your first bad fight, then you are NOT ready for marriage. Considering the COMPLETE lack of divorce in our family, I know that it is GREAT advice that has been passed down for generations.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 12:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• me and dh argue all the time! doesnt mean that we dont love each other and dont have our good itmes as well. i think that u guys are probably really stressed out since having ur baby, and the stress is causing u guys to argue. maybe u should try going out on dates, see if that will help u guys reconnect.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 12:47 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• NO MARRIAGE WOULD BE PERFECT EVER !!! ME AND MY HUSBAND ARGUE ALL THE TIME IF NOT WE WOULD BE BORED LOL AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 15 YRS !! I THINK YOU HAVE A LONG TIME BEFORE JULY COMES AROUND SO TAKE IT EASY DON'T STRESS YOU WILL KNOW IF HE'S THE ONE BUT DON'T MARRY HIM JUST CUZ THE BABY !!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• oh my gosh me and my husband argue almost every day. we have been married almost 3 yrs and we still argue on a daily basis. you are going to argue that is a fact i was like you b/4 i married my DH thinking that we wouldn't argue or shouldn't b/c if we did we didn't love each other and it wasn't going to work out , but that is not the case. you just have to work through the arguments yes there will be some worse than others but you can do it. good luck
    jaydensmom1205

Answer by jaydensmom1205 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Wait a minute...I"ve been married for over 20 years an arguing is not and will never be the ground reason why me and dh has stayed together...yes you have a blow up every now and then but to argue everyday...no oh hell no...in arguing, you both say mean and down right nasty things to one another...what's the purpose to argue with everyday with someone that you claim that you love? What's the purpose in having these disputes constantly? You learn each other and a better method in communication...Remember, how you start off, is usually how you end...

Do you want to be in a lifelong comittment with a man that you argue with everyday? Do you want your child growing up thinking that the only way a man can love a women or vice versa is to argue? Do you really want that type of home environment for you and your child?
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 11:44 AM on Oct. 20, 2008