How ridiculous is this...

Me & My husband got into an argument over a shipping box this morning. Tell this isn't ridiculous? Yesterday we had a big box delivered to our apartment with computer parts, because my husband works on computers for a living. My daughter had been playing on the box all night last night, this morning I got up and my husband had put the box on the porch after he had got all of the parts out. Well... I thought he didn't need it and I let our daughter play in it.... I didn't know he needed the box to send the old computer parts back in, so he called and cussed me out over a BOX. Yes, I understand it was important for his job but we could go to wal-mart, ingles, kmart, plenty of places to find another f-ning box for him to ship his computer parts back in. I'm NOT going to be cussed out over a box. I'm so mad right now....

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 9:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Bravo to you!!!! a simple 'i'm going to put this box out on the porch, don't throw it because i'll need it' is all that it would have taken.
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 9:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• how does a lack of communication on his part create an error on yours? I'd be pissed to, RANT on honey!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• if he did not mention to save box
    it is a box and kids are around, what did he think would happen...answer..he did not think, guess he expected you to read his mind
    the box was fair game when emptied and put on the porch
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yup I would be upset too. It is just a box, I can get another one....... LoL sometimes people are just in a bad mood I think, and may be a bit irrational.

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 9:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• When i was pregnant with my 3rd DD we had went through a drive thru and as we pulled away I yelled at him and threatend to divorce him bc he forgot to ask for KETCHUP, yes you read right, KETCHUP . LMAO i was hormonal
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 9:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well, its a giant box and I thought it would be fun for our daughter to play in and color on for the day because she played on it so much yesterday. But, NOOOOOO I get cussed out for allowing her to play in it and the box get ripped.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If it was that important that he cussed you out, it should have been important enough for him to mention it was important.......men.....

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• That seems pretty over the top - you didn't know he needed the box. What a jerk.

My ex threatened to leave me when I was pregnant with our youngest because I spent $8 on a maternity shirt. We had the money, he hated me spending anything on myself. I left him when she was 2.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• He had better change his attitude because I'm not going to be listening to GD this and GD that over a BOX, I hung up on him because I don't deserve to be cussed over it. It's NOT as if he can't order another box from Fedex and get them to bring it, because I just called myself and spoke to them about it.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Scuba - Yeah, he is a jerk for acting this way! That's ridiculous over $8, just like its ridiculous over a freaking packaging box. He over-reacts to everything and its annoying and I've just about had all I can take of it.
    marcnsarah

Comment by marcnsarah (original poster) at 9:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010