Why is my temp doing this??? Help please

Af was due on the 19th. My temp that day was 98.7. On the 20th it was 98.5. and on the 21st it was 98.3. So I thought aunt flow was coming. Well this morning I got my highest temp yet 99.5. My highest temp before that was 98.8. I'm all confused now what could this mean. I'm not sick and it doesn't feel like I have a fever. Oh I got a bfn on the 19th as well which is why this high temp is so confusing.

Calleighsmommy2

Asked by Calleighsmommy2 at 9:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• "Body temperature depends on metabolism which includes the effects of your surroundings, your nutrition, exercise and hormonal chemistry. Some variation is normal; wide swings are not." Maggo on Askville by Amazon.

It naturally fluctuates throughout the day. Since you dont feel sick then you shouldnt have anything to worry about. Nature will take its course just fine. :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think you should test again. Your temps are really high and very promising :) Test Test Test!
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 10:22 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm afraid to test I've already got two bfn's on was at 11dpo one at 15dpo. I don't want to get my hopes up.
    Calleighsmommy2

Comment by Calleighsmommy2 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Some times HCG just takes longer to get into your urine. But if you are that worried then you should probably see your Dr and have them do a blood test as well. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp soon.
    smileyashmommy

Answer by smileyashmommy at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010