I'm 29 weeks and the area right under my right breast hurts

should I be worry? It bothers me, but it comes and goes. I don't know if its b/c everything is all sqush together. I don't even want to wear a bra now a days.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 9:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im sure youre fine but you should call your OB or MW anyways. they mentioned to me several times to watch for pain on my right side...had to do with liver function i think and my BP...i dont remember but it was important so i would go ahead and mention it if i was you, they may want to do some blood work or have you come in for a BP check
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• When I was pregnant for my youngest I had the same issue; between the way I was carrying him and muscles stretching it got pretty painful. At your next appointment, talk to your OB about it, or call their office if the pain gets too bad.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I had many weird things happen to me while pregnant. All kinds of pains and break outs. It's normal.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010