oh my gosh my DD cut her hair.

How old was your child when they first cut their hair? My 2.5 year old did it this morning.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• So far we haven't had any special haircuts in our home, lol. I say SO FAR though.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Not yet but I was 4 and my sister was 2 when I gave us haircuts. My mom freaked.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I was 4 but my brother cut it lol I he came up behind me and cut it... I had to rock a bald spot for awhile lol my mom was sooooo mad at him
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine was 4..thank god it wasn't a lot..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Mine was about 6.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• And you aren't going to post a picture on here for us to see her new haircut? ;)

I think my mom said I was about two.

I cut mine straight to the scalp too, lol.

Since she told me that story I keep the scissors WAY out of reach! lol, And the kids know they DO NOT TOUCH them. :)
    Memigen

ya mine didn't do a lot either. You can't tell at all with her hair down. But if it is in a pony tail you can kinda tell. Well achtually you might not be able to tell unless I point it out luckly it isn't that bad, but the fact that she did it lol. I knowtest only because I found hair on the floor and it was her hair color she is the only one with blonde hair lol.
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My daughter was around 3 or 4. Just her bags, it grew back quickly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

LOL it isn't really noticable unless I point it out and that is with her hair in a ponytail if it is down you can't tell at all. I just find it funny how almost every child cuts their hair lol. My oldest was 4 it was last summer again hers wasnt that bad either although her hair had to be cut to even it out, but it was fixable lol. And this time around isn't bad either and doesn't need to be cut. Thank god that is all though I couldn't amagin having it cut to the scalp I would be imbarrassed to go in public lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My oldest daughter cut the youngest ones hair... It was terrible to look at her bangs for about two months... LOL... all kids do it!
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 11:32 AM on Sep. 22, 2010