What to do you do when your skinny pants don't even fit?

Should I buy new clothes when I still plan on losing a little bit more weight?

CharleesMom7

Asked by CharleesMom7 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• those button pin extenders work well. They add or subtract a pant size from the waist.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds like someone's bragging this morning! LOL good job! here's your pat on the back this morning!

i would wait til i was done losing weight to buy more clothes. and wildwiccan is right, those button extenders are great.
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 10:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• don't dry them in the dryer.... if you have a setting that doesn't use heat use that, then I do the wiggle lay on the bed to button them dance lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• it is hard to lose wieght when its hard to fit all the exercise in a day. i would see if you lose the weight first...then go buy new clothes if you need to and they still dont fit. you could do a garage sale too so you get rid of the old and make money for the new
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I think the question should be.....What do you do when your fat pants won't fit? LOL I don't even have skinny pants anymore.
    jasonsmommom

Answer by jasonsmommom at 10:06 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Wear a belt. I've waited until the pants are either falling off or falling apart, and just buy one new pair at a time, and buy the smallest size I can manage to squeeze into (without looking horrible or being painful).
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Oh, and CONGRATS!!
    coder_chick

• Depends on how much 'a little more' is, and how much weight is a size difference for you. If the amount of weight you have left to lose won't change your size then don't worry about it. If it will go to a local discount store...Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's and scour the clearance racks. It's a great way to get transition clothes cheap.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:03 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Go on a diet ;)
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 3:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2010