why am I sooo hungry?

I don't start my period for another 2 weeks, but since yesterday I have been so hungry. Yesterday I ate mashed potatoes and gravy a hug bowl. You know the size of a big butter container? That was full I ate over half of it put the rest in the fridge and 2 hours later I was starving again so I finished it off I was stuffed that was at 4 or 5 then at dinenr I was starving again I ate 2 plates of a taco salad for dinner along with one hard taco. This morning I ate a big plate for breakfast left over taco salad that was at 9 and it is almost 10 and I am starving again why am I so hungry?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your body must need some of the nutrients you are consuming. Pregnancy aside, every so often I think its normal to be really hungry at weird times. If it keeps up for more than a few days and/or youre losing weight you might want to go to the doctor to get checked for tapeworms or something of the sort. Good luck :)
    americanadian25

Answer by americanadian25 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2010