How many days after the uterine buildup should you get your period?

I have really abnormal periods and I am trying to get pregnant for the second time. i went to have an internal sonogram on September 30 and the tech said I was about to get my period since the blood was all built up in my uterus ready to be shed. My DH and I did the baby dance a few times and I havent had a period yet. I have been having bad heartburn and certain smells that I usually love (like my DH mopping with Pine Sol) is nauseating me. I am gonna get a pregnancy test this week, but I wanted to know what some ladies thought!

MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiiSSHiiSCAMP0S at 11:47 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I would wait another week at least! its kinda early. I was the same way with my second. spent lots of money on tests that came up with a faint positve..But its your body so do what you feel in your heart! Sending you lots and lots of baby dust***** Keep me posted
    Marcy
    mamasitax020

Answer by mamasitax020 at 11:57 PM on Oct. 19, 2008