fetishes

ok so he has a fetish for fetishes and i am in to alot of things and i consider my self open but he is really into the whole orgy threesome swinger thing and i have trust issues with that because i have tried it and been burned it never works out no matter what i hear people say. it never works out for me. but i feel like i am letting him down i am open to alot of things most things actually but those are just not in that group sure they are a turn on when your just watching it but doing it is another thing entirely. what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• If you don't like it and don't want to do that, then tell him NO! simple as that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2008

• agree with soonmommyof3............I think 98% of us will agree!! lmto!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 12:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Both parts of the couple has to be comfortable with that.... so say no
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:09 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, tell him no
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:11 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Well, you leave alot of information out of this question to base a decision upon. First of all, I would never go for that.... but if you are married, I would say No to him and if he didn't like that, then you have some things to consider. If you are not married, I would still say No, and if he didn't like that, move on with my life, without him. I would never compromise my judgement so someone else could get what they wanted. NO, NO, and NO!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:18 AM on Oct. 20, 2008