Are you going to read Bob Woodwards book on Obama?

It doesn't look pretty.

And now even democrats are starting to compare him to Carter.

Asked by Carpy at 10:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Speaking of Carter he has recently boasted on himself as the best ex president we ever had..

I bet his doctor will find dementia..

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Why would I waste my time reading ANYTHING about him? Good, bad, indifferent. Obama is WAY too publicized. No other president has ever gotten so much media coverage. I mean, hell, the guy has shirts with his face on them, freaking shoes, he was on The View?! I've never known any president to be so much about the fame that a presidency brings, and it makes me fear for our country. He's going on talk shows instead of dealing with issues that should have been dealt with long ago.

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Darn..I'm going to miss all of the fun..

Got things to do..

Good post carpy

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• This was in my e-mail from the Washington Post last night:
    Breaking News Alert: Obama tells Woodward in new book,
    September 21, 2010 11:31:12 PM

A new book by Washington Post associate editor Bob Woodward describes the Obama administration as barraged with warnings about the threat of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. President Obama told Woodward in an interview for his "Obama's Wars," "We can absorb a terrorist attack. We'll do everything we can to prevent it, but even a 9/11, even the biggest attack ever. . . we absorbed it and we are stronger."

I haven't quite decided what I think of it yet. But it's certainly not, "Yay, Obama! I feel so safe with you in charge!"

Answer by May-20 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I didn't read Obama's book on Obama.

Answer by lovinangels at 11:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Oh wow, well I thought they all loved Carter. I mean the two are cut from the same cloth.
    I think they would be proud to equate the 2.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Wow May-20! That certainly doesn't make me feel warm & fuzzy. It seems so glib.

I don't know if I will read the book, I had to skim the Dreams of My Father book. I just simply loathe Obama and I have so little free time.

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No..but the timing is AWESOME

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:42 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• No I don't like him

Answer by horsesteelers at 2:01 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Probably won't have time for more than hearing the interviews that are coming up. I've heard some bits and pieces on NPR and they don't sound complimentary.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:10 PM on Sep. 22, 2010