WHAT HAS HELPED YOU??

IM BEEN TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT FOR LIKE EVER..AND IT SEEMS HARDER AND HARDER EVERYDAY..HAS ANYBODY LOST ANY WEIGHT AND WHAT HELPED YOU??

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Just doing something active for 30 minutes/day.. Whether it's on an exercise machine, walking, or just jumping jacks..... I ride my elliptical for 30 minutes/day, I'm not skinny, but I feel like I'm doing something good for me..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• cut out soda, just drink water even diet soda is bad for you and makes you retain water.
    AWebber212

Answer by AWebber212 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sparkpeople.com
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• phentermine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I used to fail everytime I tried to tone up and lose some weight. I just tried different things until I found something I like and it has been working. I love to run now and boxing. I have always enjoyed crunches, and all excercises that focuses on my biceps, triceps, shoulders and back. Before I started exercising I used to dread to do it, so I would put it off, now I love to exercise. I have also cut way down on the Coke, I drink 1 a day now and I drink a lot of water. I watch what I eat. I find salads keep me feeling full for a long time and I eat just a small portion, only because my stomach is in bad shape from my 2nd pregnancy, and I can't eat a whole lot or I feel sick. Just try different things and see what works for you.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Juice Plus products. Lost 19lbs in 3 mo.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:33 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I had some old tae boe tapes and started doing them 4 times a week and cut out all white, flour, sugar, potatoes, rice. There are so many good foods out there that do not include them. I have lost 10 lbs in about 6 weeks and i am going to keep going. good luck
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 23, 2010