Do you take advice more seriously from the moms you "know" on Cafemom, the ones that are on highter levels OR do you take all advice to heart?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 10:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read all of the advice and then try to determine from there
    kamore

Answer by kamore at 10:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I take all advice to heart
    MsIrene05

Answer by MsIrene05 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I take what works I guess. I'm not going to ignore advice from someone because they are a level 5! lol They had a perfectly good brain in there heads before they joined CM. And if they can answer my question so be it!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:45 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i take it all! sometimes i post a question, and none of the moms answering are familiar to me. besides, if i only wanted a familiar 'face', i'd pm them instead.
    also, a total brainiac might've just joined CM, so their low-level doesn't really mean squat...just like some higher-leveled moms i wouldn't necessarily trust their answers. hopefully, anytime i ask a question, if ANYONE gives me the answer i need to read, tis all good. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:49 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I read it all and research it all...I forget to even look at who posts what until later. LOL I take it all in and research it all and decide which is best and works for me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well Kamore.. I accidently voted you down..Sorry! So I'll award you best answer!
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Sep. 22, 2010