Has anyone ever seen the Body Worlds exhibit?

I did. What did you think? I thought I would be all nervous, and weird, but once I got there it was no big deal. It was very facinating. You almost forget they are real people. Very informative, and really helped me understand what goes on when, you have a heart attack, are pregnant, knee replacement, smoke, have cancer, brain tumors, obese, etc.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Health

• FASCINATING! I was a little disappointed that it was a bit small/short. Tons of very interesting interesting stuff though.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• YES!!! It was wonderful!!!
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Where did you see it at? I was at the Minnesota Museum of Science.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I saw it twice at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. I thought it was fascinating. There was so much to see and a lot to learn about our bodies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:07 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• it was super crowded so that part sucked but when you could see something it was really cool and interesting. i saw it at the phoenix civic center in az.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 22, 2010