How can I get rid of black heads on my face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!

i never really had bad acne. instead i got tons of blackheads! i have the solution to both though!

Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask - i uses every day as a cleanser about once a day and the mask probably about once a week (5 mins)

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads- every other day

this is AMAZING!! and all for less than $20
    scarletsm0m

Answer by scarletsm0m at 11:01 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• How to Get Rid of Blackheads
    Let’s face it! Blackhead removal seems to be the most difficult part of maintaining healthy skin .... I’m just looking for ways to get rid of my blackheads. ...
    www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-blackheads/ -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• We used a gritty exfoliant and warm water then rinse do a final rinse in cool water. I used to use a steam facial spa machine but I don't have many blackheads anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Go get a good facial, then maintain your fresh face by cleansing 2x a day. There's a ton of good products out there. But always remember to take your make-up off before bedtime.....very important!!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 5:26 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• The best way to PREVENT black heads is to use the correct products BEFORE it is an issue. Thats what Rodan+Fields Unblemish does. It treats the whole face. We change your skin from the INSIDE OUT! Prescription med's that are changing peoples lives!!!
    Check out my site: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Clearskin Purifying estringent blackhead removal by Avon. Specifically targeted toward blackheads! Works great. www.youravon.com/amullins3835
    AvonbyAmandaNC

Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 2:29 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Salicylic acid helps prevent and get rid of blackheads. This ingredient is usually in liquid toners such as Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, 3 or 4 or Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astrigent. After washing your face with a mild cleanser, use a cotton ball to lightly sweep the toner on your face and neck - avoid the eye area. My dermatologist swears by this mild exfoliant and I haven't had a blackhead in years. Also, be sure to avoid mosturizer with oil in it - look for moisturizers that are Non-comedogenic (which means it won't clog pores).
    jamaicanmehappy

Answer by jamaicanmehappy at 12:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Cant believe no one has mentioned the Biore line!! They have a product made for this. Its awesome. check out "Biore Pore Strips" -- I get them from CVS pharmacy, usually on sale and i think if you go to the Biore website you can print off a coupon as well. I've gotten DH and the kids (1 preteen, 1 teen) to use them now. Seriously, one of the best products out there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Mary kay has an awesome Microdermabrasion that works great for getting rid of black heads and other imperfections. It is awesome and really woks. What I like about it is that it doesn't just get rid of black heads but actually removes one layer of skin at a time and allows the new skin to grow back healthier. over time it heals the skin and decreases the size of pores, while decreasing the appearance of black heads and other stuff. If you would like to try a free sample just PM me and I will be happy to send you some.
    mkmommyoftwo

Answer by mkmommyoftwo at 3:09 AM on Jul. 27, 2008