is their such thing as eucering for babies?

the doctor said to use eucerin on my sons skin (6 month old) well yesterday i went to walgreens and to jewels cvs and didnt find eucering for babies anywhere were i can find it? or is it just the regular one

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 10:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• It's not made especially for babies, but I used it on mine. Get the thick one in the tub. Does he have excema? It helps. Put it on thickly after the bath.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Yes, plain, unscented Eucerin. It does not come labeled 'babies'.

There are several, much better things you could use though if it is for eczema. Including olive oil, and eliminating dairy- which is the biggest trigger for eczema. Only bathing him every few days, and using a detergent labeled "Free & clear" on all of the clothing/bedding he uses.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• yes he has aczema and te doctor told me to try that one since aquaphor didnt wordbut i still ont have much information on how acczema works he just got diagnosed yesterday so today im doing all my search tosee what i can do for him.
    Alejandra10

Comment by Alejandra10 (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I do not think there is a baby version, but I have used it on my youngest since he was 4 months old.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 2:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010