could this be labor starting? adult content

my due date is tomorrow and today im in horrible lowerback pain and i keep getting tightning and i feel like i need to go #2, but i know i dont because i had (d) all day yesterday and this morning. ive been dialated since 36 weeks, my last appt week ago i was 4cm 90% and had membranes stripped. im so sore in my pelvic area i can barly move. what do you think? or is there something i can do to relieve the lower back pain? at times its so bad it brings tears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would go hospital sounds like baby on its way!! good luck and congrats! at least call your dr, but id say it sounds like labor to me
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 10:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• U r in labor! Get to the hospital!! Let me know if it is a boy or girl!!! Now get off the computer and get to the hospital!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i'd say so....the urge to push feels EXACTLY like you need to poop....and it sounds like back labor and you can't relieve that...the last half hour of my labor was back labor and it did make me cry and scream....i guess it made up for the rest of my labor not hurting at all and no i didn't get an epi
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds like you are going to be a mommy very soon!! Call the doctor and good luck to you!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:56 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• same here i was in labor for like 2 weeks dailated like 2 cm every 2 days but the dr still made me wait til 3 days AFTER my due date to induce me. my son was born moderate meconium( had his first poop inside my belly) and had to have his lungs suctioned... dont let the dr make you wait!!! hope you lil one is on the way!! congrats!!
    Rosamaria101

Answer by Rosamaria101 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Sounds like labor, but, I wouldn't go to the hospital until your contractions are consistent and able to be timed and are close together. They can still send you home or decide to try pitocin if you aren't..and you DON't want either of those.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:58 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds like labor and also sounds like baby is facing your belly instead of your back...when baby comes out you want them to be face down, toward your bottom, so if you dont go to the hosp right away try to lay down and relax and change sides about every 15 min to half hour to try to get baby to turn...he/she prob will on their own but just an idea! its more difficult to deliver a baby facing up. GL!! and congrats!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• sounds like labor to me, I didn't know with my first, thought I had to poop, was in trying to go and pushiing, all of a sudden, head popped out and thought the baby was ripping thru my back. good luck and hope you have a quick labor
    cardinal58

Answer by cardinal58 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• thanks everyone for the advice! my husband took me to the hospital at 3pm and my son was born at 5;19pm not even any time for epi or any pain. this labor and birth was so diffrent from my first!
    mrsaustin271

Answer by mrsaustin271 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 24, 2010