what is your child scared of?

so lately i been shopping at party city for my sons 3rd birthday party..and they already have halloween decorations up..they have the ugly mask..ghost hanging every where...he gets really scared when we go to party city now..lol its really cute though he..what your child scared of??

jrsmommy17

Asked by jrsmommy17 at 10:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Getting water on her face and spiders. She had a wasp sting her and swore it was a spider.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Loud jumpy dogs. It could be the smallest dog in the world but if it comes up barking and hyper she will freak! Oh and cars. She will NOT walk in front of a car with out someones hand even if it is parked! I think its awesome though.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My older daughter is afraid of ghosts or noises at night. My younger daughter is afraid of flies, big dogs, and thunder aka "flunder". I don't know what my 3 year old is afraid of.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My son is 3 and afraid of loud noises, the dark and he's very shy with people he doesn't know or hasn't seen in a while.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 11:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Bugs, the shower mat in the bottom of the tub, this plastic dinosaur puppet toy at Wal-Mart that makes roaring noises and a baby doll that's from when my great-grandma was a kid that she gave to me when I was a kid. My daughter is TERRIFIED of it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• lizards nd cockroaches and spiders also
    worriedmom30

Answer by worriedmom30 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• snakes in the toilet. My daughter saw a show about snakes coming up the toilet. I didn't know this was going to pop up on this show. Ever since she has to take cooking spray (moms version of pretend pepper spray) in the bathroom with her. I watch her when she has this. I think cooking spray is safe but just in case I watch her with it. We've explained to her how this is not possible to happen in our house because we have an enclosed box under ground that it all goes in and nothing can get in there but apparently to a five year old its still possible and she won't go to the bathroom alone now. Poor baby...its funny when I saw a similar show a while back I too once in a while when going to the bathroom would wonder what if.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Monsters. What kind, I don't know but my 3 year old will randomly say he doesn't want to go down the hall because there are monsters down there. He'll make the faces and the noises they make too, he makes a very cute monster. The funny thing is he doesn't cry or anything, just matter of factly discusses the monsters in the bedroom and the faces they make.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 12:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My 5 yr old is totally freaked out by our home alarm system. He always asks if the house is armed before he opens the door. Terrified it will go off. He is also afraid that the police will take us all away if we are not buckled up in the car. My 4 yr old is afraid of heights. Does not like to be picked up quickly or tossed aroung. My 19 yr old is terrified of semi trucks on the highway.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:38 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Fuzz and hair that is not attached to a head. If a hair gets on him he will freak. If he sees fuzz (he calls it puzz) he will freeze up. Hair and fuzz are enough to bring him to tears. He loves big dogs and sleep in the dark with no night light. We have know idea why hair and fuzz. Fuzz also includes dryer lint.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 12:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010