ok i want o know about oil adult content

so im prego with baby #2 and my friend told me she never riped or anything when she had her kid and i was like wth i need to be put back together afer having my son. she said her dr told her about oil and she had a nurse doing it when she was in labor!!!! i want to know more plz tell me

jacobmommy62106

Asked by jacobmommy62106 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's called perineal stretching. Instead of ripping, they stretch it. Whether you tear or not is individualized to the woman and size of baby. Streching the perinium will not guarantee that you won't tear.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You can do it at home. Put mineral oil on your finders and run them around in your perineum and do stretching type motions with it. It really helps from what i have heard. Look up perineal massage and it should give you a better description on how to do it.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:25 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• In addition to what they said, it also has a lot to do with HOW you push.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:31 PM on Sep. 22, 2010