Pregnancy and pain

Hey ladies, once againg I need help! I have pain in my cervix I think everytime I raise my right leg. Sometimes is really light and sometimes is really painful like yesterday I was crying because I couldn't walk. My dr told me it was normal pain. They gave me an ultrasound and everything seems ok. Any ideas? I realize that the pain is everytime I raise my leg because I have to do it a lot since I have a gate in the kitchen so my 1 yr old don't go in. I don't know if it is the cervix. I can tell is right where you are supposed to have a c-saction.. Thanks ladies...

sweetyazfl

Asked by sweetyazfl at 11:05 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's just how the baby is sitting on the nerves down there. I had a lot of pain like that. It sucks.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 11:27 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• it could be a loose hip ligament. im 32 weeks and since about 27weeks i have felt like my hip falls out of place its so loose, hurts to walk sit everything.also i have a sharp stabbing pain in cervix wich is body preparing for dialation.. good luck
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 11:30 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I thought it could be that but OMG can it ever be that painful?
    sweetyazfl

Comment by sweetyazfl (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010