I am getting ready for a new Verizon phone..

My new every two is coming up on Sept 30th. I have a home business and I am looking for a phone that has wifi and that i can keep connected where ever I go. I was thinking a blackberry. Does anyone have any thoughts or idea's for me?

mommy2each

Asked by mommy2each at 11:09 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I've heard the Android is pretty awesome.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Honestly any Android phone is awesome. I am with sprint and they are the only ones I will go with. They are really good reliable phones. When you go into the store ask the sales people which is best for what you need. They can tell you better.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:12 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• You might find phonescoop helpful. There's a "phone finder" tool that will let you select the features that are important to you, and give recommendations based on that.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:13 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have a Droid2 and SO has a Droid X. I've had blackberry and I like driod much better.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:15 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• www.Sprint.com
    CarolineDezon

Answer by CarolineDezon at 3:27 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If texting and predominately using the keyboard is your thing, then get the Blackberry. If you plan on using the internet more often than not, then get one of the Android type phones. You'll want the larger screen for internet usage. The touch keyboard is easier to get use to than you think.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:48 PM on Sep. 22, 2010