How do I finalize Poop Training my stubborn toddler??

She is 32 months, and has been potty training for six months. She was completely done until she got the flu. We finally got back on track and now she is hiding and pooping in her pants. When I know she is ready to go I try to get her on the potty and she freaks out! She won't sit on the potty and holds in for a day and then goes in her pants. The kicker she laughs and tells me its funny. If I tell her that I will throw out her pretty princess panties and put her in diapers she says ok!! She will go on the potty for her grandparents, and when we are out. She will tell me she has to poop run to the restroom and go in a snap....ugh!!!!!!!!!! I reward her when she goes on the potty and always make a big deal! So what should I do to finalize this for once and all?

lindakelly

Asked by lindakelly at 11:10 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Ask the grandparents what their magic is! :)
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 22, 2010