How much sleep do you get?

What time do you finally make it to bed and then what time do you have to get up in the mornings? I know when I should go to bed so that I feel human and not like a zombie the next day but for one reason or the other I never seem to make it and then pay for it the next day. I've always been somewhat of a night owl having to conform to the rest of the world....which seem to be wake up with the rooster types. I'd be comfortable going to bed between 12 am and 2 am and waking up between 8 am and 10 am but my life dictates I get up at 5:15 am and be in bed by 9 pm. This 5 am thing is so hard for me....arrrgggg! Heck I could even deal with getting up at 7 am but 5:15....whats the world thinking, we don't live on farms anymore or have no lights by 7 pm. Is this really neccessary, lol. My son has to be at his bus stop at 6:35 am.

christina259

Asked by christina259 at 11:14 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's never the same time for me. I'm usually up between 7 and 8 in the morning and in bed betewen 10 and 12 at night. I usually get 7-8 hours of sleep, no matter what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• And I didn't mean to publish that as Anonymous! Ughhhh.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I go to sleep around 11pm 0r 12am. i wake you sometimes at 10am, somtimes at 8, really whenever my son is up!
    My husband wakes up sometimes at 6am, But he doesnt wake me up. I guess Im lucky on that..=)
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:18 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i usually get to sleep between 1130 and 1am and get up when my 15 month old wakes me up which is never before 9. the only day i have to get up is on mondays at 7:30 because i have a morning class for school. the other 3 classes i have are all evening classes. last night my son went to bed at 1045, i went to bed at 1, and we got up at 10:10.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:20 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I go to bed between 11 and 12 and I am up around 7 or 8.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:23 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i put my one month old to bed at around 11 and wake up when she wakes up which is usually 7 in the morning so i get my full 8 hours
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'm in bed by 10pm, and up by 6:30.. Mon-Fri anyway..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:24 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I normally go to bed at 1 am and up at 6am....this is every night and everyday....My kids are up at 6....and since i go to school and get home at 11pm I stay up and do homework....Since It is hard to do it when the kids are up....I don't take naps bc my oldest does not and my youngest only takes about an hour....I am so used to getting that much sleep that when i can sleep in or go to bed earlier i don't....can't fall asleep or stay asleep....Your body does get used to it after a while.
    sharonnacy

Answer by sharonnacy at 11:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I usually go to bed around 11pm and am up at 7am.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Well, I don't feel so unusual after all. suppose the 5 am thing is hurting a bit, lol. 11-7 would be so ideal. I wouldn't even have to get up around 5 if it wasn't for my husband having to be out the door so early and never hearing the alarm clock while its going off. It will beep and beep and beep, drives me crazy, so I shake him and he just barely budges. I can't reach over in a half sleep state and wake him because it takes work to get him up. I don't want to just turn the alarm off because then he'll be late for work. He just keeps hitting snooze, meanwhile I'm lying there awake wondering why I have to be up a 5 am for no good reason other than he can't hear the alarm in the morning and it's so much easier for him to get to bed at a decent hour the night before than me because he has no business to take care of once he gets home. I feel like I end up with the short end of the stick in this situation. frustrating.
    christina259

Comment by christina259 (original poster) at 12:09 PM on Sep. 22, 2010