Looking for more info on Prepaid Legal.

I have watched the video and it seems to be ALOT like Ameriplan, only on the legal end. I have twins and need a way to bring in some money extra money to supplement what DH makes.

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 11:31 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hello, I will gladly pass some info along. Just PM me with questions.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• It's nearly identical to the Ameriplan legal plan... And from what I understand you aren't a franchise owner like you are with AP, you're just an associate so they can take it at any time.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Actually Sabrina is Wrong...#1 we maight have semi similar ideology with the legal and IDT aspect, except for MAJOR differences..#1 We are 10 years of A+ rated with the BBB, with have the Seal of Approval of the Preident of the US Chamber of Commerce HIMSELF COmmending us for being the #1 Business and Comp Plan he said he's ever seen. We are rated #1 with Forbes for ROE and TOp ratings with every financial publication you can find. We also Publicyly trade ont he NYSE for 36years, and are trading STILL over 61.00 a share (Above Nike and Microsoft) and we are Partnered with KROLL for IDT and they are #1 in the WORLD for Identity Theft protection ...who incidently came to US asking if they could partner with US...We also ONLY USE the top Rated Attorney's for each state and we FOCUS on the services we have, and perfect them not branch out all over.
    I too have a GOOD friend with AP and she said we are paid out way better.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• https://scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do from home. I've made really good money, and I've had a great time doing it!!! Scentsy is such an awesome company to work with. If this is something you're interested in, just let me know. I'm happy to help with any questions. I do offer sign up extras!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I am a member of PPL, love it. However, as a businees it really wasn't what I was looking for. I make better money as a Juice Plus Rep.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• If you like selling insurance, it might be for you, it has some similarities. But remember, in this economy most people want to buy the basics like food and gas and don't have extra for insurance or lawyers or identity theft. I chose an industry that everyone needs, I would like to send you the info in a private message.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:20 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I haven't really looked into PPL. I'd love to share more about what I do, if that doesn't work out for you. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 18 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:16 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• what ever you do dont join the gals that work the business that answered on this post, THEY ARE DISHONEST, YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN A SITUATION WHERE THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD OR URGENCY IF you dont sign up right away.

Its a mental trick and its morally wrong. I loved it but left because these girls used those tactics. I would encourage you to look elsewhere for prepaid legal, try wa.hm.com

they make promises they dont keep.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2010