For the self titled bitches:

Why do you act so big and bad on the internet?
Does it actually make you feel good about yourself?
Do you think you're still in high school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. lol Joking, I don't consider myself a bitch:) And I hope others don't as well. hehe
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:34 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Why do you act so big and bad on the internet? Because I can. It's the LAW of the interwebs. Anonymity + boredom = Bitchfest

Does it actually make you feel good about yourself? Nope, it's for pure entertainment.

Do you think you're still in high school? Heck no, I graduated in 1994.

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Normally, I'm a nice person. I WILL stand up for my opinions though.. I don't think debating on a topic is "high-schoolish"..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:35 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Wow. Rough question
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 11:42 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• if people are gonna tear a bitch down...do it nicely and politely at least. thats my motto. cause we want opinions but we dont want people to wave a naughty finger at us and tell us whats right and wrong. we want it mentioned in POLITE that we are wrong and whats right but we are not friends and do not see each other so therefore we say what we want.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I don't act any different online than I do off... I am a completely open and honest person whether you meet me here or knock on my door... That said, I see no reason to censor myself just because you may get a little hurt by what I have to say. If you are still in a state of mind where words hurt then you need to mature enough to attend HS! Seriously, we teach our children the "Sticks and Stones" rhyme. Why is it that as adults we forget it? If you are so offended by what someone you have never met says to you online - you need to grow, not them!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• i love intelligent debate personally. You can say whatever you want, it's how you say it. Why is it okay to be mean? I don't think it's acceptable. And I think that if you are making personal shots at others and just being plain rude there is a void in your life whether they see it or not. I seriously think some people on here purposely seek out questions where they see an opportunity to put them in their place because it makes them feel good.  A lot of the time I don't really think they believe they are doing it.

Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 22, 2010