Okay Should I tell or not?! adult content

My family and I live with my in-laws... Well, my in-laws have had some problems before, my father in-law gets online and chats with barely legal guys and like sex talk, my M-I-L had separated from him a few years ago for it. Well, I know for a fact that he is doing it again... I have seen him do it and saw his fake fb page! Should I butt into their business, or should I just wait and see if she figures it out on her own? Help please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Let your DH deal with it, I think your MIL has a right to know.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Personally, I am very close with my STBMIL.. so I would tell her.. BUT because you live with them.. it might put a damper on the situation.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:38 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would tell. I'm not a big believer in keeping those kinds of secrets.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I would tell them. She has a right to know. Would you want someone to withhold that kind of information from you?
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 11:40 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Have your mil deal with it...Stay out of it...
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• can you let her know without you being the one to do it
    the messager usually gets the brunt of delivery
    she should know, but you should not have to be the messager
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• What he is doing is wrong. He could be clssified as a Pepatrator. Not good. Do you have kids??? If he is doing this and gets caught, and if you have kids there too, that will be a bad thing. I would have your Dh talk to him.. And then if that does not work, then i guess i would step in and say something.. Sex talk???WOW!! something is wrong with him then..
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:43 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• Tell for sure.. but like the lady said above do it Anonymous... you can type up a letter and send it from a bogus email, or send it in the mail with the return address her address.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I agree with telling her but being anon. Can you have a friend call for you and give her specific info? Like his FB account?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I'd tell her. She'll find out sooner or later. And if she finds out you knew about it, it could strain your relationship with her.
    mac23

Answer by mac23 at 11:51 AM on Sep. 22, 2010