What is yur DD doing now?

My Dd is 4 months old and very much a "mommy's girl." She has started teething and only wants to be held! What's your Dd doing now?

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 11:44 AM on Sep. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am going through the EXACT same thing my Dd!! She is teething also like crazy...two little stubs already. And only wants to be held at all times and I feel bad if I leave her to cry but that's what everyone recommends.
    LiviLove613

Answer by LiviLove613 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 23, 2010

• She's in school, probably eating lunch.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:47 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• I have 2... older kids. My oldest is over in Turkey, married to a military man. She is a house wife and works at a bowling alley and the child delvelopment center.. My youngest is in the Air Force over in Turkey as well. Not sure what she or older one is doing at this time.. 9 hours ahead of my time.. :)
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:52 AM on Sep. 22, 2010

• my dd is 16days old, shes sleeping in her swing right now. recently she has been lifting her head up more during tummy time =)
    hotmommy420

Answer by hotmommy420 at 12:39 PM on Sep. 22, 2010

• My 3 month old DD is a bit clingy also.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 22, 2010