omg the changes

so this dark brown blood maybe me going through tha CHANGE!! o well bring it on after dealing with the mo to mo i am ready it do this every other mo,some mo's i dont even have 1,this mo late begin knocked up is the last of my worries lol
its been going on 2dys now think this is my p.for the mo it has done it before the dark brown then i am off, u know what i HATE!! tha not knowing u know once its late u r on the look out wear something dont wear something it sucks i thought u dont start the change until like tha age of 50 r so

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 12:53 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• with puberty starting in girls sooner now than it used to be, it doesn't surprise me that menopause could start sooner.

my mom went through it at 40
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• i can deal with that the fact that its getting ready to STOP!!! but i thought u had to be older to start the change
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 1:33 AM on Oct. 20, 2008