The silver bullet?

Is that a good sex toy? I hear from everyone it is and every site I look on has like 5 star ratings. The only way I can get off is if im on top of DH which gives off a strong clitoral orgasm so I am guessing the silver bullet may work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I hate mine!!! hubby bought it for me, and like you I need to be on top. the silver bullet just did not stimulate my clit enough for me.

I had better luck with my massaging shower head! seriously!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Try the Jackrabbit.. I usually only get off from clitoral stimulation and this thing has tons of it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• yeah i love mine too... i noticed that the 7th heaven is way better though. you should buy it
    firstXmomTX

Answer by firstXmomTX at 4:27 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• me personally didn't like the plain silver bullet but i went to a pure romance party and there is this thing that you put on the silver bullet and gosh it works!!!! i looooooove it! and so does my DH. if you want more info just pm me.
    jaydensmom1205

Answer by jaydensmom1205 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I got the silver bullet and it was ok, but if you use a lot of lub it seems to stop. I think anything that's bigger is better....but I would love to try the one, don't know what it's called but you put it on and there's a control of it, you can give him to turn on or you can wear it out and about to do yourself....if you can control yourself without anyone knowing....WHAT A THRILL!!! LOL
    Anonymous

• OMG, I love the silver bullet. Talking about the best orgasm ever. Now the Jackrabbit.. OMG its even better. Invest & have fun. Not too much fun and forget about your SO. LOL
    Anonymous