after having your tubes tied?!?!!?

Febuary 4th I got my tubes tied. I had a period the end of Febuary. Then no period for March,April or May. Then it came in June...then it disappeared agian until today. But when it does come it is horrible!!! HEAVY bleeding and horrible cramps.I went to see my doc who did the surgery and she said everything was fine?! Im just wondering if this happened to anyone else after getting their tubes tied.

msdeviney

Asked by msdeviney at 1:02 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• no i didnt have any of that go on mines been tied and burned for over 19yrs i never was a bleeder and never been heavy as well after my tubes where did the cramping went out the door, i wish u the best
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 1:31 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Mine were tied after I had my last child almost 5 yrs ago,my periods were irregular and after I got them tied I started to have reagular periods then back to maybe go three months in a row fine thne skip a month and go another skip two and like you when I got it the cramps were so painful I would go to bed for the first couple of days and was very heavy flow too.my OB said the same thing so I know where you are coming from cuz I am too.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 12:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2008