the change

sooo i may be going through the change lol i thought that didnt happen until u are close to 50 something? this happen every other mo. like now been going on 2dys it has happen b4 for 3-4dys and then it stop u know what i HATE!! tha not knowing meaning when its late
i have been having my p. since i was 9yrs old yeah i am tired now but i thought u had to be much older to go through the change???i am only 40young (:

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 1:04 AM on Oct. 20, 2008 in Health

• My mom is 44 and going through it, my stepmom started going through it at 41. I do believe that 50 is the average age, but you can also be hitting pre menopause. They symptoms start and stop and this can go on for over a year before you hit full blown menopause.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:08 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• omg i really wish it would come are go but hayy its cool with me i never thoughtto much about it but i am getting ready to turn 41 in a few mo's
    so lots of things i am finding out i never have to wear anything becuz it never comes on dwn
    its the not knowing
    6carebears

Answer by 6carebears at 1:26 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• I am now 44 and went into the perimenopause about 3 years ago. So, not uncommon. It is crazy!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 21, 2008